East York Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters

East York Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 584 Toronto townhouses for sale and on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the East York MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in East York, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (68%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in East York rentals (32%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in East York. Want something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in East York too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Danforth Village East York real estate or homes for sale in Danforth. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto real estate agents to start visiting some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
east-york
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.