Dorset Park Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Dorset Park

Dorset Park Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 total listed townhouses (Toronto) and 4 Dorset Park townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dorset Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Dorset Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (70%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Dorset Park rentals (30%). If you're looking for Dorset Park apartments for rent or Dorset Park house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 20 condos for sale in Dorset Park. Want more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Dorset Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Bendale real estate or homes for sale in Wexford Maryvale. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
toronto
dorset-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.