Agincourt North Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Agincourt North

Agincourt North Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 577 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 11 Agincourt North townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Agincourt North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Agincourt North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (83%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Agincourt North rentals (17%). If you're looking for Agincourt North apartments for rent or Agincourt North house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 31 condos for sale in Agincourt North. Want something more substantial? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Agincourt North too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Milliken real estate or homes for sale in Agincourt South Malvern West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start visiting some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
toronto
agincourt-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.