Serpentine Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters

Serpentine Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 805 Surrey townhouses and on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Surrey MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Serpentine MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Serpentine, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Serpentine rentals (14%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Serpentine. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Hazelmere real estate or homes for sale in Morgan Creek. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Surrey REALTORS® to start visiting some Surrey townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
surrey
serpentine
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.