Serpentine Condos, Surrey

Reset Filters

Serpentine Condos for Sale, Surrey

With 587 condos for sale (Surrey) and for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Surrey MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Serpentine MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Serpentine, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Serpentine rentals (14%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Serpentine. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Hazelmere real estate or homes for sale in Morgan Creek. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Surrey real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Surrey REALTORS® to start touring some Surrey condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
surrey
serpentine
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.