Morgan Creek Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. Morgan Creek

Morgan Creek Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 799 total listed townhouses (Surrey) and 13 Morgan Creek townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Surrey MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Morgan Creek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Morgan Creek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Morgan Creek rentals (16%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Morgan Creek. Want something more substantial? There are currently 51 houses for sale in Morgan Creek too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some King George Corridor real estate or homes for sale in Grandview Surrey. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Surrey REALTORS® to start visiting some Surrey townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
surrey
morgan-creek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.