Guildford Condos, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 73
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. Guildford

Guildford Condos for Sale, Surrey

With 595 condos for sale (Surrey) and 75 Guildford condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Surrey MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Guildford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Guildford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Surrey Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (74%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Guildford rentals (26%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 36 Guildford townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 37 houses for sale in Guildford too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Bolivar Heights real estate or homes for sale in Fleetwood Tynehead. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Surrey housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Surrey REALTORS® to start viewing some Surrey condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
surrey
guildford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.