Grandview Surrey Townhouses, Surrey

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 101
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Surrey
  4. Grandview Surrey

Grandview Surrey Townhouses for Sale, Surrey

With 765 townhouses for sale in Surrey and 101 Grandview Surrey townhouses for sale, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Surrey by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Surrey) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Grandview Surrey MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Grandview Surrey, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Grandview Surrey rentals (16%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 21 condos for sale in Grandview Surrey. Want more square footage? There are currently 72 houses for sale in Grandview Surrey too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Morgan Creek real estate or homes for sale in King George Corridor. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Surrey housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Surrey real estate agents to start touring some Surrey townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
surrey
grandview-surrey
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.