Oakmont Townhouses, St Albert

Reset Filters

Oakmont Townhouses for Sale, St Albert

With 4 townhomes for sale in St Albert and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in St Albert by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (St Albert) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Oakmont MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Oakmont, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The St Albert Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (82%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Oakmont rentals (18%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Oakmont. Considering more square footage? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Oakmont too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? St Albert housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our St Albert real estate agent directory to start viewing some St Albert townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
st-albert
oakmont
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.