Oakmont Condos, St Albert

7 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7

Oakmont Condos for Sale, St Albert

With 93 St Albert condos and 7 Oakmont condos on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in St Albert by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's St Albert real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Oakmont MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Oakmont, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The St Albert Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (82%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Oakmont rentals (18%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Oakmont townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 33 houses for sale in Oakmont too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? St Albert average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our St Albert real estate brokers to start visiting some St Albert condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

How to save for a down payment on a home

Saving for a down payment can be hard work. Thankfully, it's OK to get a bit of help. Here's what you need to know, whether you take advantage of tax-free loans or financial gifts from family members

How to save for a down payment on a home
st-albert
oakmont
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.