St Albert Houses

259 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 259

St Albert Houses for Sale

With 261 St Albert houses on the market, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in St Albert by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's St Albert MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the St Albert MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in St Albert, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The St Albert Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (86%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in St Albert rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 60 condos for sale in St Albert. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 79 St Albert townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Edmonton MLS® system, some Morinville real estate, or homes for sale in Rural Willow Creek M.d.. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? St Albert housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our St Albert Realtors to start visiting some St Albert houses today!

st-albert
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.