Kingswood Townhouses, St Albert

Reset Filters

Kingswood Townhouses for Sale, St Albert

With 10 St Albert townhouses and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in St Albert by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's St Albert MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kingswood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Kingswood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The St Albert Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Kingswood rentals (14%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Kingswood. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? St Albert housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our St Albert REALTORS® to start viewing some St Albert townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
st-albert
kingswood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.