Erin Ridge Condos, St Albert

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. St Albert
  4. Erin Ridge

Erin Ridge Condos for Sale, St Albert

With 132 St Albert condos for sale and 7 Erin Ridge condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in St Albert by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (St Albert) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Erin Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Erin Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Erin Ridge rentals (19%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 35 houses for sale in Erin Ridge. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? St Albert housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our St Albert real estate agents to start viewing some St Albert condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
st-albert
erin-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.