Jesperdale Townhouses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Jesperdale

Jesperdale Townhouses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 57 townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove and 5 JESPERDALE townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Spruce Grove MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the JESPERDALE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in JESPERDALE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in JESPERDALE rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in JESPERDALE. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Aspen Glen real estate or homes for sale in Linkside. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Spruce Grove real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Spruce Grove REALTORS® to start touring some Spruce Grove townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.