Harvest Ridge Townhouses, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Spruce Grove
  4. Harvest Ridge

Harvest Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 64 townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove and 6 Harvest Ridge townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Spruce Grove are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Harvest Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Harvest Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Spruce Grove Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Harvest Ridge rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Harvest Ridge. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Spruce Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Deer Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Spruce Grove real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Spruce Grove real estate agent directory to start touring some Spruce Grove townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
spruce-grove
harvest-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.