Sidney Houses

22 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 22 of 22

Sidney Houses for Sale

With 20 Sidney houses for sale, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Sidney by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Sidney) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sidney MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Sidney, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Sidney Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (80%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Sidney rentals (20%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 20 condos for sale in Sidney. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 14 Sidney townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Victoria MLS® system, some North Saanich real estate, or homes for sale in Central Saanich. Call or email one of the Realtors in our Sidney real estate agent directory to start touring some Sidney houses today!

sidney
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.