Woodbridge Farms Townhouses, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters

Woodbridge Farms Townhouses for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 2 total listed townhouses (Sherwood Park) and for sale, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Sherwood Park real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Woodbridge Farms MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Woodbridge Farms, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Woodbridge Farms rentals (26%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Woodbridge Farms. Want more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Woodbridge Farms too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Westboro real estate or homes for sale in Broadmoor Centre. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Sherwood Park housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Sherwood Park real estate brokers to start touring some Sherwood Park townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
sherwood-park
woodbridge-farms
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.