The Ridge Condos, Sherwood Park

Reset Filters

The Ridge Condos for Sale, Sherwood Park

With 104 condos for sale (Sherwood Park) and on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Sherwood Park by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Sherwood Park) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the The Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in The Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (96%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in The Ridge rentals (4%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 The Ridge townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 7 houses for sale in The Ridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Regency Park real estate or homes for sale in Foxboro. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Sherwood Park housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Sherwood Park real estate agent directory to start visiting some Sherwood Park condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
sherwood-park
the-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.