Port Perry Townhouses, Scugog

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Scugog
  4. Port Perry

Port Perry Townhouses for Sale, Scugog

With 5 townhouses for sale in Scugog and 4 Port Perry townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Scugog by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Scugog real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Port Perry MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Port Perry, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Port Perry rentals (9%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 59 houses for sale in Port Perry. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Scugog housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Scugog real estate brokers to start viewing some Scugog townhouses today!

scugog
port-perry
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.