Port Perry Condos, Scugog

Reset Filters

Port Perry Condos for Sale, Scugog

With 0 total condos (Scugog) and on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Scugog by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Scugog) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Port Perry MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Port Perry, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Port Perry rentals (9%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Port Perry townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 67 houses for sale in Port Perry too. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Scugog average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Scugog real estate agents to start visiting some Scugog condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
scugog
port-perry
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.