West Cambie Condos, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 113
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. West Cambie

West Cambie Condos for Sale, Richmond

With 594 total condos (Richmond) and 113 West Cambie condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Richmond MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the West Cambie MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in West Cambie, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in West Cambie rentals (20%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 31 West Cambie townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 24 houses for sale in West Cambie too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Brighouse real estate or homes for sale in Bridgeport RI. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Richmond REALTORS® to start touring some Richmond condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
richmond
west-cambie
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.