Oxford Heights Houses, Port Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Port Coquitlam
  4. Oxford Heights

Oxford Heights Houses for Sale, Port Coquitlam

With 151 houses for sale in Port Coquitlam and 20 Oxford Heights houses for sale, finding the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Port Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Port Coquitlam MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Oxford Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Oxford Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (83%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Oxford Heights rentals (17%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 2 Oxford Heights townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Lincoln Park PQ real estate or homes for sale in Glenwood PQ. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Port Coquitlam real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Port Coquitlam REALTORS® to start touring some Port Coquitlam houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
port-coquitlam
oxford-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.