North Meadows Pi Townhouses, Pitt Meadows

Reset Filters

North Meadows Pi Townhouses for Sale, Pitt Meadows

With 15 total listed townhouses (Pitt Meadows) and on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Pitt Meadows by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Pitt Meadows) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the North Meadows PI MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in North Meadows PI, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in North Meadows PI rentals (20%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in North Meadows PI. Want something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in North Meadows PI too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Mid Meadows real estate or homes for sale in South Meadows. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pitt Meadows housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pitt Meadows real estate agents to start visiting some Pitt Meadows townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
pitt-meadows
north-meadows-pi
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.