Town Centre Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Town Centre

Town Centre Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 15 townhouses for sale in Pickering and 1 Town Centre townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Pickering) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Town Centre MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Town Centre, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (79%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Town Centre rentals (21%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 13 condos for sale in Town Centre. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Liverpool real estate or homes for sale in Bay Ridges. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pickering real estate agents to start visiting some Pickering townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.