Duffin Heights Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Duffin Heights

Duffin Heights Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 36 Pickering townhouses for sale and 4 Duffin Heights townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Pickering MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Duffin Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Duffin Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Duffin Heights rentals (15%). If you're looking for Duffin Heights apartments for rent or Duffin Heights house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Pickering), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Duffin Heights. Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Duffin Heights too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Brock Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Rural Pickering. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Pickering REALTORS® to start viewing some Pickering townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
pickering
duffin-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.