Amberlea Townhouses, Pickering

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Pickering
  4. Amberlea

Amberlea Townhouses for Sale, Pickering

With 38 Pickering townhouses and 3 Amberlea townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Pickering) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Amberlea MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Amberlea, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Amberlea rentals (9%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Amberlea. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Dunbarton real estate or homes for sale in Woodlands. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Pickering real estate agents to start touring some Pickering townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
pickering
amberlea
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.