Emerald Woods Houses, Ottawa

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $495,000 to $849,000
  • $672,000 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ottawa
  4. Emerald Woods

Emerald Woods Houses for Sale, Ottawa

With 670 Ottawa houses for sale and 2 EMERALD WOODS houses listed, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Ottawa) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the EMERALD WOODS MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in EMERALD WOODS, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (63%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in EMERALD WOODS rentals (37%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in EMERALD WOODS. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Sawmill Creek real estate or homes for sale in Gloucester. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Ottawa real estate agent directory to start viewing some Ottawa houses today!

The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.