Chapel Hill Houses, Ottawa

Reset Filters
  • 9 Homes for Sale

  • $479,900 to $1,340,000
  • $654,609 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ottawa
  4. Chapel Hill

Chapel Hill Houses for Sale, Ottawa

With 841 houses for sale in Ottawa and 9 CHAPEL HILL houses listed, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Ottawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ottawa real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the CHAPEL HILL MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in CHAPEL HILL, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in CHAPEL HILL rentals (15%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 2 CHAPEL HILL townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Chapel Hill South real estate or homes for sale in Gloucester. Get in touch with one of our Ottawa real estate brokers to start viewing some Ottawa houses today!

ottawa
chapel-hill
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.