Northglen Townhouses, Oshawa

Reset Filters

Northglen Townhouses for Sale, Oshawa

With 90 Oshawa townhouses and on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Oshawa real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Northglen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Northglen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Oshawa Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Northglen rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Northglen. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some McLaughlin real estate or homes for sale in Centennial. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oshawa real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oshawa real estate brokers to start visiting some Oshawa townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
oshawa
northglen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.