Northglen Condos, Oshawa

Reset Filters

Northglen Condos for Sale, Oshawa

With 66 condos for sale (Oshawa) and on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Oshawa MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Northglen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Northglen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Oshawa Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Northglen rentals (13%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Northglen. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some McLaughlin real estate or homes for sale in Centennial. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oshawa housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Oshawa REALTORS® to start visiting some Oshawa condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
oshawa
northglen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.