Centennial Condos, Oshawa

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oshawa
  4. Centennial

Centennial Condos for Sale, Oshawa

With 53 condos for sale (Oshawa) and 14 Centennial condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Oshawa by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Oshawa MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Centennial MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Centennial, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Oshawa Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (70%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Centennial rentals (30%). If you're looking for Centennial apartments for rent or Centennial house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Oshawa), we've got you covered.

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 9 Centennial townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Centennial too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Samac real estate or homes for sale in Taunton. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Oshawa housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oshawa REALTORS® to start visiting some Oshawa condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
oshawa
centennial
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.