Norgate Townhouses, North Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. North Vancouver
  4. Norgate

Norgate Townhouses for Sale, North Vancouver

With 117 North Vancouver townhouses for sale and 1 Norgate townhouses on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (North Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Norgate MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Norgate, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Norgate rentals (10%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Norgate. Want something more substantial? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Norgate too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Pemberton NV real estate or homes for sale in Pemberton Heights. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? North Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our North Vancouver real estate agent directory to start visiting some North Vancouver townhouses today!

north-vancouver
norgate
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.