Blueridge Nv Townhouses, North Vancouver

Reset Filters

Blueridge Nv Townhouses for Sale, North Vancouver

With 109 total listed townhouses (North Vancouver) and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in North Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's North Vancouver MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Blueridge NV MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Blueridge NV, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The North Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Blueridge NV rentals (11%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Blueridge NV. Want more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Blueridge NV too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Northlands real estate or homes for sale in Seymour NV. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? North Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our North Vancouver REALTORS® to start viewing some North Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
north-vancouver
blueridge-nv
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.