Glenway Estates Condos, Newmarket

Reset Filters

Glenway Estates Condos for Sale, Newmarket

With 23 Newmarket condos for sale and for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Newmarket by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Newmarket MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Glenway Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Glenway Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Newmarket Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Glenway Estates rentals (16%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 6 Glenway Estates townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Glenway Estates too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Summerhill Estates real estate or homes for sale in Woodland Hill. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Newmarket housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Newmarket REALTORS® to start touring some Newmarket condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
newmarket
glenway-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.