Newmarket Townhouses

116 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 116

Newmarket Townhouses for Sale

With 121 Newmarket townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Newmarket by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Newmarket) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Newmarket MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Newmarket, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Newmarket Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (82%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Newmarket rentals (18%). If you're looking for Newmarket apartments for rent or Newmarket house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Newmarket. Want something more substantial? There are currently 317 houses for sale in Newmarket too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Toronto MLS® system, some East Gwillimbury real estate, or homes for sale in Aurora. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Newmarket housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the Realtors in our Newmarket real estate agent directory to start viewing some Newmarket townhouses today!

newmarket
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.