Bristol London Houses, Newmarket

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 31
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Newmarket
  4. Bristol London

Bristol London Houses for Sale, Newmarket

With 307 Newmarket houses for sale and 31 Bristol-London houses for sale, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Newmarket by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Newmarket) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bristol-London MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Bristol-London, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Newmarket Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (79%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Bristol-London rentals (21%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Bristol-London. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 12 Bristol-London townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Newmarket real estate. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Newmarket real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Newmarket real estate agents to start touring some Newmarket houses today!

newmarket
bristol-london
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.