West End Nw Townhouses, New Westminster

Reset Filters

West End Nw Townhouses for Sale, New Westminster

With 35 townhouses for sale in New Westminster and on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Westminster real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the West End NW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in West End NW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in West End NW rentals (26%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in West End NW. Want something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in West End NW too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Moody Park real estate or homes for sale in Uptown NW. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our New Westminster real estate brokers to start visiting some New Westminster townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
new-westminster
west-end-nw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.