West End Nw Condos, New Westminster

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

West End Nw Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 61 condos for sale (New Westminster) and 1 West End NW condos for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (New Westminster) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the West End NW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in West End NW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in West End NW rentals (26%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 West End NW townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in West End NW too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Moody Park real estate or homes for sale in Uptown NW. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our New Westminster real estate agents to start touring some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
new-westminster
west-end-nw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.