Fairview Townhouses, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Fairview

Fairview Townhouses for Sale, Mississauga

With 262 townhouses for sale in Mississauga and 3 Fairview townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Mississauga) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fairview MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Fairview, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (72%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Fairview rentals (28%). If you're looking for Fairview apartments for rent or Fairview house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Mississauga), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Fairview. Want something more substantial? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Fairview too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some City Centre real estate or homes for sale in Mississauga Valleys. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Mississauga housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Mississauga real estate agent directory to start viewing some Mississauga townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
mississauga
fairview
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.