Erin Mills Townhouses, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Erin Mills

Erin Mills Townhouses for Sale, Mississauga

With 236 townhouses for sale in Mississauga and 11 Erin Mills townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Mississauga) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Erin Mills MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Erin Mills, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Erin Mills rentals (12%). If you're looking for Erin Mills apartments for rent or Erin Mills house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Mississauga), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 13 condos for sale in Erin Mills. Considering more square footage? There are currently 66 houses for sale in Erin Mills too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Central Erin Mills real estate or homes for sale in Applewood. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Mississauga housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Mississauga real estate agents to start viewing some Mississauga townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
mississauga
erin-mills
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.