Stave Falls Townhouses, Mission

Reset Filters

Stave Falls Townhouses for Sale, Mission

With 24 total listed townhouses (Mission) and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Mission by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Mission) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Stave Falls MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Stave Falls, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Stave Falls rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Stave Falls. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Mission BC real estate or homes for sale in Hatzic. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Mission housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Mission real estate agent directory to start viewing some Mission townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
mission
stave-falls
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.