Mission Bc Townhouses, Mission

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Mission
  4. Mission Bc

Mission Bc Townhouses for Sale, Mission

With 19 Mission townhouses for sale and 14 Mission BC townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Mission by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Mission MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Mission BC MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Mission BC, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Mission BC rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Mission BC. Want something more substantial? There are currently 203 houses for sale in Mission BC too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Hatzic real estate or homes for sale in Lake Errock. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Mission real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Mission REALTORS® to start touring some Mission townhouses today!

mission
mission-bc
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.