Old Milton Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters

Old Milton Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 118 townhouses for sale in Milton and for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Milton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Old Milton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Old Milton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Old Milton rentals (13%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Old Milton. Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Old Milton too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some OM Old Milton real estate or homes for sale in Bronte Meadows. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Milton real estate agents to start touring some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
milton
old-milton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.