Harrison Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Harrison

Harrison Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 67 total listed townhouses (Milton) and 3 Harrison townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Milton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Harrison MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Harrison, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Harrison rentals (8%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Harrison. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some HA Harrison real estate or homes for sale in Willmont. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Milton real estate brokers to start viewing some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
milton
harrison
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.