Clarke Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Clarke

Clarke Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 75 townhomes for sale in Milton and 3 Clarke townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Milton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Clarke MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Clarke, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Clarke rentals (8%). If you're looking for Clarke apartments for rent or Clarke house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Milton), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Clarke. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Clarke too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some CL Clarke real estate or homes for sale in Beaty. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Milton real estate brokers to start viewing some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
milton
clarke
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.