Beaty Condos, Milton

8 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8

Beaty Condos for Sale, Milton

With 33 condos for sale (Milton) and 9 Beaty condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Milton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Beaty MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Beaty, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Beaty rentals (7%). If you're looking for Beaty apartments for rent or Beaty house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Milton), we've got you covered.

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 10 Beaty townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Beaty too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some BE Beaty real estate or homes for sale in Clarke. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Milton real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Milton real estate agents to start visiting some Milton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
milton
beaty
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.