Thornhill Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 27
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Thornhill

Thornhill Condos for Sale, Markham

With 257 Markham condos for sale and 28 Thornhill condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Markham real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Thornhill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Thornhill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (70%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Thornhill rentals (30%). If you're looking for Thornhill apartments for rent or Thornhill house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Markham), we've got you covered.

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Thornhill townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Thornhill too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Grandview real estate or homes for sale in Royal Orchard. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham real estate brokers to start viewing some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
markham
thornhill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.