Royal Orchard Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Royal Orchard

Royal Orchard Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 128 Markham townhouses and 1 Royal Orchard townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Royal Orchard MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Royal Orchard, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (82%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Royal Orchard rentals (18%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 18 condos for sale in Royal Orchard. Considering more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Royal Orchard too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Thornhill real estate or homes for sale in Aileen Willowbrook. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham real estate brokers to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
markham
royal-orchard
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.