Raymerville Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters

Raymerville Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 128 townhouses for sale in Markham and listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Raymerville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Raymerville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Raymerville rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Raymerville. Want more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Raymerville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Wismer real estate or homes for sale in Markville. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
markham
raymerville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.