Middlefield Houses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Middlefield

Middlefield Houses for Sale, Markham

With 597 houses for sale in Markham and 13 Middlefield houses listed, discovering the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Middlefield MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Middlefield, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Middlefield rentals (13%). If you're looking for Middlefield apartments for rent or Middlefield house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in Markham, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Middlefield. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1 Middlefield townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Cedarwood real estate or homes for sale in Milliken Mills East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham houses today!

markham
middlefield
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.